The Data ETL Architect has the responsibility to oversee data organization, data warehouse, maintenance, and support development of Data Analysis - Reporting.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Designing and developing ETL data pipelines to serve data team needs. Should be proficient in writing Advanced MS-SQL, T-SQL, and Python.
- Measure data quality, identify improper data entry, develop errata reports, and curate data sources.
- Data modeling and hands on development and administration of relational and NoSQL databases (BigQuery, Microsoft SQL)
- Extracts and analyzes data from multiple data sources.
- Support development of clinical and financial reporting using SQL and Tableau.
- Assists in management of Microsoft SQL: SSRS, SSMS, Database management.
- Assist and coordinates data warehouse management.
- Maintains documentation of development and development systems (Source Control).
- Work closely with the data team and internal business partners to identify the path to successful reporting
- Works as a Project Lead as assigned by the Project Intake Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned
KEY WORK RELATIONSHIPS
Daily collaboration with other Business Applications team members and Project Leads to provide data analysis. Requires strong compatibility and exemplary trustworthiness in frequent interaction with Sound management and team members.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of five years of experience with increasing responsibilities in data organization, data analysis, and data warehouse management.
- Working knowledge of MS SQL/T-SQL
- Google Cloud Platform: DataStore, AppEngine, Google Cloud Functions, BigQuery
- Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server
- Requires a strong and diverse knowledge base and proven experience in multiple areas of Information Technology.
- Customer or client service experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Industry technical certifications desirable
- Experience in a health care setting is desirable, but not required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge in report creation, SQL data query, SSRS, Tableau.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Management tools.
- Google Cloud Platform
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex issues, both logical and interpersonal.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends as needed. Self-motivation - ability to work with minimal supervision; independent, cooperative.
- Strong knowledge of data and security concepts as they apply to HIPAA, preferred.
To successfully perform the essential duties of this position, an individual must be able to sit at a desk for four or more hours a day, and use office equipment, including phones and computer keyboards, for four or more hours per day. Individuals must be able to engage clients over the phone and in-person by voice. Regular attendance is an essential function of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work performed; it is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and required skills for the position. Team members will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State laws. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
Send letter of interest, resume and salary history to: Recruitment@Sound.Health