Applying Research, Team Member (Employee) Research Groups (ERG), Engagement and Social Media to add attention and value to creating a diverse workforce; diverse perspectives are crucial for innovation. Use data to identify, prioritize, define, and evaluate opportunities to remove unconscious biases and other interactive dynamics that may impact anyone who interacts with or works for Sound including team members, vendors, and (most importantly) clients. Utilize expertise to increase access and inclusion programs and policies based on improved results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Internal and External Communications
- In collaboration with the diversity and inclusion, marketing, communications, people operations, and other relevant departmental teams, develop multifaceted, action-oriented, outreach methods leveraging social media, innovative and consistent messaging, captivating web presence and efforts to broadly communicate all initiatives and further promote Sound's brand equity and messaging around diversity and inclusion.
- Manage the overall look and content of the company's Diversity and Inclusion website.
- Lead content creation and work with internal stakeholders including Marketing, Recruitment, People Operations and others to ensure a constant supply of compelling diversity and inclusion content to tell the company's story.
- Create a communications strategy for leveraging Tinypulse surveys internally in collaboration with other departments and provide communications expertise for survey responses, including testimonials.
- Provide communication talking points and guides for leaders around strategic diversity and inclusion messaging to ensure consistent messaging across all business units.
- Conceptualize, produce and execute highly effective events that communicate the company's commitment to diversity and inclusion, overseeing all aspects of event promotion, management, and production in collaboration with the internal teams and external key partners.
- Collaborate effectively with all key stakeholders including Marketing Communications and senior leaders.
- Measure programs and sponsorship for effectiveness and conduct post-event reporting.
Diversity and Inclusion Community Engagement
- Optimize external partnerships to drive the progress of the global diversity and inclusion strategy.
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and trends through research, external networking, and participation in key organizational meetings, events, and activities.
- Proactively Asses, Evaluate and Recommend which sponsorship should be established and/or continued that align with the business needs and D&I strategy.
- Assist in all other People Operations as needed.
TEAM MEMBER SUPERVISION
KEY WORK RELATIONSHIPS
Establishes and maintains positive, ethical, and professional working relationships with team members, clients, and outside organizations. Relates to a wide variety of people including members of ethnic and sexual minority populations and is respectful of individual and cultural differences.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree Required (Master's degree Preferred)
- Passion for Inclusion, Diversity, and Global Cultural Competence
- 3 years of relevant research and/or communication-related experience
- Experience analyzing data
- Proficiency with MS Excel required
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong planning, organization skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and changing circumstances
- Strong Collaborative and Team orientation
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, AND SKILLS
- Creative Thinker: Demonstrate creativity in creating questions that can be asked of varying audiences, designing experiments, analyzing data.
- Endless Curiosity: Extraordinary curiosity and an appetite to go ?where the research leads them?
- Perseverance: Ability to persevere through barriers to see a project through to its end and demonstrate perseverance in standing up for your convictions and what you believe are the right ways to design various objectives.
- Talented Researcher: Demonstrate exceptional research skills, quantitative and qualitative.
- Excellent organizational skills: Maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedule; collaborate effectively across teams to meet timelines and deliverable's.
- Excellent analytical skills: Demonstrate exceptional data analytical skills with proficiency, MS Excel.
- Exceptional communication skills: Demonstrate superb communication skills with proven experience in writing communication that can be easily understood by non-technical but very smart audiences and in communicating statistical insights in a consumable manner.
- Big thinker: Ability to think big and think outside the box and generate creative ways to measure the success and the impact of Inclusion and Diversity efforts.
- Excellent Collaborator/Team Player
Send letter of interest, resume to: Recruitment@Sound.Health